Centrifugal FansA centrifugal fan is a mechanical device for moving air or other gases. The terms "blower" and "squirrel cage fan", (because it looks like a hamster wheel), are frequently used as synonyms. These fans increase the speed and volume of an air stream with the rotating impellers. Available upon request. Please see below the various types of application a centrifugal fan is used for. If you have any enquiries or would like a quote please give us a call on 01473 830272 or fill out the enquiry form below.
Single Inlet Centrifugal Fans:
- Compact dimensions centrifugal fans – External rotor motor speed controllable, Available in AC or electronically commutated.
- High pressure centrifugal fans – Single inlet, standard motors, suitable for filtration, forced draught or material handling applications.
- Medium pressure centrifugal fans – Robust metal construction, single or three phase, suitable for operation up to 120 degrees as standard.
- Plastic centrifugal fans – Corrosion resistant, polypropylene construction. Medium pressure suitable for laboratory fume cupboard or process applications.
Double Inlet Centrifugal Fans:
- Forward curved centrifugal fans – External rotor motors, single or three phase. High efficiency. Suitable for general ventilation & air conditioning applications.
- Forward curved centrifugal fans – External rotor motors, single or three phase. High slippage characteristics suitable for clean room & filtered applications.
- EC Energy efficient blowers – Electronically commutated, external rotor motor. Intergrated electronics, options include alarm, speed sensor, constant volume/airflow
- Forward curved centrifugal fans – External rotor motor single phase. Industry standard dimensions, suitable for general ventilation & air conditioning applications.
- Low pressure centrifugal fans – Inch blowers AC or EC versions available. Industry standard dimensions, suitable for general ventilation & air conditioning applications.
Backward Curved Centrifugal fans:
- Backward curved centrifugal fan modules – External rotor motors, single and three phase, AC & EC. Suitable for most HVAC, filtration, or electronic cooling applications.
- Industrial backward curved blowers – Standard motor, medium pressure & high temperature. Suitable for industrial applications including spray booths.
- Backward curved motorised impellers – external rotor motors single and three phase, AC and EC. Suitable for most HVAC, filtration or electronic cooling applications.
- High power fan modules – Standard motors AC and EC. Suitable for air handling units and commercial heat recovery units.