Workshop co-ordinator, Full Time,
approx 25K salary depending on experience.
Great Blakenham, Ipswich
The purpose of this role:
Boardley & Roberts Ltd, a successful and long-established family run electric motor and pump engineering company based in Great Blakenham are seeking a workshop co-ordinator. Within this role you will be responsible for managing this department, ensuring that jobs are on schedule, parts supply and liaising with our engineers & customers.
As Workshop Co-Ordinator you will be responsible for:
- Day to day running of the workshop
- Booking in & data of workshop jobs
- Liaising with customers both via email and phone
- Relationships with all suppliers to ensure smooth product supply
- Communicating well with a team of engineers & planning future works
- Maintaining a health and safety work environment
- You will be part of an ‘on call’ out of hours rota
- Produce job quotations & reports using our bespoke computer system
- Parts supply ordering
As Workshop Co-ordinator you’ll have:
- Leadership experience is essential
- Engineering or mechanical background is preferred but not essential
- An upbeat and outgoing personality
- Good communication skills
- Exceptional customer relations
- Ability to fit into a ‘team environment’
- Must be IT literate
As our Workshop Co-ordinator you will benefit from a competitive salary, a stable working environment with a company established for 100 years. 21 days holiday, company mobile phone, on-site parking & Monday – Friday working hours.
If you are interested in this job & believe you would work well as part of our team please contact me via email with a copy of your cv and covering letter.